Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

EmRA

Ehm, I guess you're talking about the pirated version now? That's the whole idea, if you don't want cheaters, then buy the game. Every legal server has VAC. You can also play CS on a cracked server, which has no VAC, and thus flooded with cheaters.

No, I didnt mean pirated version. Its proven that you can get around VAC, and you cant kick anyone. Why did you think I was talking about pirated version?

What do you mean "got around VAC". VAC doesn't take immediate action. It works with a delayed ban system. Cheat today and you'll be banned in a few weeks. This way the cheaters don't know for sure what triggered the ban.

Everyone today that says "look VAC ain't doing anything" will probably get their asses handed to em in a few weeks.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ehm, I guess you're talking about the pirated version now? That's the whole idea, if you don't want cheaters, then buy the game. Every legal server has VAC. You can also play CS on a cracked server, which has no VAC, and thus flooded with cheaters.

No, I didnt mean pirated version. Its proven that you can get around VAC, and you cant kick anyone. Why did you think I was talking about pirated version?

What do you mean "got around VAC". VAC doesn't take immediate action. It works with a delayed ban system. Cheat today and you'll be banned in a few weeks. This way the cheaters don't know for sure what triggered the ban.

Everyone today that says "look VAC ain't doing anything" will probably get their asses handed to em in a few weeks.

I got banned 7 months after I stopped cheating (I was 11, it was on CS 1.6 :/ )

Edited by Sacrifical

I don't see what's wrong with the heartbeat sensor.

Just wait when the campers get it, along with the trip mines. Then the fun begins.

And why isnt PB better than VAC? I admit that VAC is good for some games, I couldnt imagine CSS with PB. I've never had trouble with PB, and it has always kicked/banned cheaters.

Who cares that if the cheater that ruined your day gets banned in weeks or even months? I would like to get rid of him straight away so I could continue playing normally.

Edited by Nobana

I don't see what's wrong with the heartbeat sensor.

Just wait when the campers get it, along with the trip mines. Then the fun begins.

The sensor works with a delay, so you can't track someone's movement real-time, and therefore it's not really usefull for campers.

Even better: the heartbeat sensor makes it easier to track campers since they ain't moving.

Also: punkbuster is a very crappy anti-cheat solution. It's infamous for having a lot of false positives. If you never had trouble with it doesn't mean it worked fine for everyone else.

Heartbeat sensor isnt really usefull if you camp reasons:

1.It shows the heartbeat on a small range not of the whole map.

2.It update the heartbeats with a delay so you cant see where they are all the time.

I just use thermal and FMJ attachment on my weapon while rushing through the map.

(Level 47)

Heartbeat sensor isnt really usefull if you camp reasons:

1.It shows the heartbeat on a small range not of the whole map.

2.It update the heartbeats with a delay so you cant see where they are all the time.

I just use thermal and FMJ attachment on my weapon while rushing through the map.

(Level 47)

Fmj is worthless, get extended mags

I have an ump45 with over 50 bullets in 1 mag

if you want to play that bad online, buy it.

I dont advice it tho ...

Multiplayer fucking kicks ass. Almost as much as our pepperoni and salami fun.

Ontopic, anyone tried 3rd person matches? Personally, I prefer them over normal rounds as I kick major ass most of the time there.

Favorite map so far is that desert one with the crashed plane, few bunkers and the cave in the middle.

I dont advice it tho ...

What? The Online gameplay is really really awesome! just looking at your steam profile you Don't have the game, But you might have it on the xbox or something i dont really know but anyways i really enjoy this game.

I dont advice it tho ...

What? The Online gameplay is really really awesome! just looking at your steam profile you Don't have the game, But you might have it on the xbox or something i dont really know but anyways i really enjoy this game.

I meant: if you want to play online that bad. Instead of: if you want to play the bad online.

My mistake.

funny.gif

Edited by Hundred2

I dont advice it tho ...

I meant: if you want to play online that bad. Instead of: if you want to play the bad online.

My mistake.

funny.gif

Well that doesn't explain the "I don't advice it tho ..." :V

I dont advice it tho ...

Multiplayer fucking kicks ass. Almost as much as our pepperoni and salami fun.

Ontopic, anyone tried 3rd person matches? Personally, I prefer them over normal rounds as I kick major ass most of the time there.

Favorite map so far is Afghan

• 3 weeks later...