Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

EmRA

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just readed the review of MW2 PC version.

The sounds were really good, awesome they said. Better than in MW1.

And why do/did people say that VAC is better than PunkBuster? I dont agree, and neither does the review;

The first codes that showed how to get around VAC were released one day after release, and every feature against hackers are gone, like taking demo's/filming. And when you add that cant kick any hackers, there's good ingredients for a problem.

And you cant switch teams so its impossible to even teams when the losing side starts quitting one by one.

And many, many more bad sides. Good sides were only:

-maps

-easy to start

-achievements and perks

Yea, and this is how amazing "graphic settings" Pc gamers get:

fgc_793311fe601ebd38b116be0f904d59f8.jpg

And the picture what Squirrel uploaded, isnt shopped, they took one for this review too.

Edited by Nobana

Just readed the review of MW2 PC version.

About time, the game has been out for a week.

The sounds were really good, awesome they said. Better than in MW1.

Not just the sounds, pretty much everything (except for the multiplayer) is better.

And why do/did people say that VAC is better than PunkBuster? I dont agree, and neither does the review;

The first codes that showed how to get around VAC were released one day after release, and every feature against hackers are gone, like taking demo's/filming. And when you add that cant kick any hackers, there's good ingredients for a problem.

The lack of the ability to kick a player is pretty stupid, and there's no good reason for not implenting it. However, VAC is superiour to PB in a lot of ways. For one, it doesn't cause weird problems, unlike PB (for example, being kicked because you didn't run as administrator, or not being able to run on Windows 7).

And you cant switch teams so its impossible to even teams when the losing side starts quitting one by one.

Yes, this is really weird, and again there's no reason why this shouldn't have been implented.

And many, many more bad sides. Good sides were only:

-maps

-easy to start

-achievements and perks

"Many, many more bad sides"? Great example.

Yea, and this is how amazing "graphic settings" Pc gamers get:

I don't care about the settings, the graphics are great anyway.

And the picture what Squirrel uploaded, isnt shopped, they took one for this review too.

I don't care about games being a port, as long as they run well.

It also appears you forgot to read a review about the singleplayer, which is also a big and interesting part of the game. Take a look at it, instead of just the multiplayer so you can whine about it.

Ehm, I guess you're talking about the pirated version now? That's the whole idea, if you don't want cheaters, then buy the game. Every legal server has VAC. You can also play CS on a cracked server, which has no VAC, and thus flooded with cheaters.

It also appears you forgot to read a review about the singleplayer, which is also a big and interesting part of the game. Take a look at it, instead of just the multiplayer so you can whine about it.

No, I read it. Everyone knows that its awesome, so why talk about it? Like only bad thing about it was that its a "console port", everything else was good. I read it today only because I was waiting for a Finnish language one. And who thinks that the "heartbeat sensor" is a good thing? What a terrible thing.

Ehm, I guess you're talking about the pirated version now? That's the whole idea, if you don't want cheaters, then buy the game. Every legal server has VAC. You can also play CS on a cracked server, which has no VAC, and thus flooded with cheaters.

No, I didnt mean pirated version. Its proven that you can get around VAC, and you cant kick anyone. Why did you think I was talking about pirated version?

Edited by Nobana

No, I read it. Everyone knows that its awesome, so why talk about it?

Yeah, why talk about the good things? Why should you give some positive feedback on a game while you can try to bash it?

And who thinks that the "heartbeat sensor" is a good thing? What a terrible thing.

I don't see what's wrong with the heartbeat sensor. Have you even PLAYED the game?