EmRA

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been playing the multiplayer and here's my two cents:

- Whack-a-mole gameplay. This is really annoying. Get a kill, get killed yourself, in an endless circle. At one point you realize that you're just running in circles shooting other people that are running in circles. Guess it's only fun with friends, since there's no sense of tactical gameplay in a random matchmaking team.

- The killstreak upgrades. WAAAAAAY too many. Seriously, every goddamn second there's either an UAV in the sky, a Harrier raining down fire, a bombing run, a Predator missle coming down or a supply drop.

I'm heading back to TF2 for real multiplayer. Guess MW2's multiplayer can entertain at times, but it's not that awesome.

The multiplayer is not bad, but not as good as MW1's multiplayer. The gameplay feels a bit different, but that might be because I haven't played it enough yet.

The high ping/host migration problems are utter bullshit though, because all pings were fine, and I haven't experienced host migration yet.

The high ping/host migration problems are utter bullshit though, because all pings were fine, and I haven't experienced host migration yet.

I had a host migration once, although it's handled pretty decent. The game froze, said it lost connection, next thing it found a new host and unfroze the game. Everyone just went on with where they left off. My ping's fine too.

Just had a lot of fun playing Spec-Ops with Clavus. I really liked the stealth mission; silenced snipers in a snowy forest, silently taking down the enemies that were in our way.

And the helicopter mission ofcourse. One player uses the minigun in the helicopter, while the other one is on the ground, making his way to the designated point. A lot of fun, and pretty hard too.

Just had a lot of fun playing Spec-Ops with Clavus. I really liked the stealth mission; silenced snipers in a snowy forest, silently taking down the enemies that were in our way.

And the helicopter mission ofcourse. One player uses the minigun in the helicopter, while the other one is on the ground, making his way to the designated point. A lot of fun, and pretty hard too.

Spec Ops is very awesome and is a totally different from SP and MP.

The two most awesome missions we played up till now was the snow sneaking mission (it sucks there's no voice support in Spec Ops, you'll have to use Steam voice chat through the chat window), where I actually counted down so both me and Mayco took down our targets at the same moment. The other one was the mission where one player controls the AC130 gunship and provides support to the other player who's on the ground trying to get from A to B.

That's not my, and i know the solo as a good replay values but this pic made me laugh :P.

btw i want some good players reviews.Is the game good?I better play it on pc or 360 ? And the multi is better than cod4 ? ty

Multiplayer in general isn't better than CoD4 (on PC, that is). Though Spec-Ops is a lot of fun, and very well made. The singleplayer however, is excellent.

If you have trouble connecting to others in Spec-Ops (because of connection time outs), try this:

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/mw2-spec-ops-doesnt-connect-/963078

1: Both be ingame

2: One makes a spec-ops lobby and invites the other

3: The other DOES NOT PRESS THE INVITE YET, he should restart MW2

4: After restart, press the invite

After that you should end up in the same lobby. It works for me and RatMan.