Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

and all it took was me asking necro to do it and it got removed on the same day :V

So in order for any idea to be taken seriously by the zs coder it has to be said by Pufulet.

Pufulet is the brain, Necro is the lazy hammer, and we're the paper.

This thread is basically redundant if Pufulet is the only one he listens to (mostly).

Btw, the poison nawb crabs had their green aids removed during the Skillshop update, but then the imaginary horde of "whiners" forced him to revert.

Now gimme some cake.

Another note, in this gamemode of Zombie Survival, it is the zombies who are all faster than humans on average...hmm.

It just so happens that Im one of the main people that dont shoot random ideas out that they think on the spot. And about the poison headcrab, I showed him some screenshots of them, instead of some people just saying 'REMOVE IT ITS OP ITS FOR NOOBS BLAH'

Necro ignores whiners like you shock and listens to people that actually got a good idea. So instead of saying its op, also say how it can be improved etc. Necro doesnt have the time to play on zs so we do it for him and are his eyes and ears. Necrossin does listen if you just give a good suggestion instead of being an ass and whining.

Necro ignores whiners like you shock and listens to people that actually got a good idea. So instead of saying its op, also say how it can be improved etc. Necro doesnt have the time to play on zs so we do it for him and are his eyes and ears. Necrossin does listen if you just give a good suggestion instead of being an ass and whining.

I have made suggestions, but they go ignored. try using some glasses.

Perhaps I shouldn't expect much since Necro isn't as good as deluvas.

perhaps if you put treat on your suggestion. then necro will take the bait and take the suggestions too... hmm so if i want ethernals invisibility litte bit less so they could actually be seen and put pufu on it... hmm. nah i think pufus butt has been used too much since he got admin.

(one of my high-quality jokes once again)

ZS is good, NECROSSIN is awesome, all the haters are stupid, what happens to ZS HAPPENS. Just let it HAPPEN!

SO STOP WHINING. PLEASE. SAY CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS.

FUCK!

yes

fucking free opinions they don't do shit

Just think of it like this, girls: You, NECRO, nobody can fix ZS, for it has been tainted by modern RPG-ness. Something will always be wrong in one players eyes, and once this changes to that players liking, another player hates it. An endless, horrible loop.

Box is the biggest troll i have ever seen. Now lets get on topic again.

A few suggestions:

- mines should be like nades. Die when you are to close to them.

- ethereal zombie should be a bit more visible again or reduce dmg.

- increase pistol ammo.

Box is the biggest troll i have ever seen. Now lets get on topic again.

A few suggestions:

- mines should be like nades. Die when you are to close to them.

- ethereal zombie should be a bit more visible again or reduce dmg.

- increase pistol ammo.

I agree with all of them, and I think only duel elites should get more ammo though.

I want the ability to transfer Green Coins to other players in-game or on the site.

Since, I bought everything in the zs shop I have no need for 46K GC

^this

Well i cant connect my steam account to my account on here cuz i had a old one but i forgot my name and password so i created this one.

This means i cant buy any of the tf2 upgrades

:(

Edited by mogadonskoda

I want the ability to transfer Green Coins to other players in-game or on the site.

^this

Well i cant connect my steam account to my account on here cuz i had a old one but i forgot my name and password so i created this one.

Have you even tried PM'ing Clavus or Ywa to fix it?

^this

Have you even tried PM'ing Clavus or Ywa to fix it?

I will if they make a GC trading thing

Not that bothered about tf2 shop, the only solly upgrade is shit

Now get back on topic

Edited by mogadonskoda

Here's a few suggestions me and some other people thought of today.

-The shop upgrade "Last Man Stand" should be able to be toggled via the F4 menu, It is really annoying when you have a powerful weapon like a SAW/M1014/Boomstick and it gets replaced with a far weaker weapon like supports M3, Commandos Annabelle, and the medics crossbow (Wich is not weak but rarely kills anything).

-If it is possible the commando grenade should be fixed, since it can easely kill humans through solid walls.

-About the zombies, Etherials should have a much longer cooldown timer (It's impossible to do anything with just two of them teleporting around) and as last human even one can easely get you killed using the teleport (Teleports behind you and you just run into a horde of poison zombies). They should also have a much shorter range, It makes the etherials basicly teleporting invisible normal zombies that have a range of half the average ZS map.

-Poison zombies they shoulden't heal each other and have a bit less health (350 or so) since a group of 2 or more poison zombies can barely be stopped

Poison headcrab's bite takes off too much HP, I tested it and it took 80+ Health from me in one bite.

-A few maps should be removed too such as the old version of pub (We don't really need 2 versions of roughly the same map), And Tigrick should be removed too since there is no place to cade and the map is very small.

-And I almost forgot, the speed boost on certain maps is just awefull,(Forgotten city and Plaza. The speed boost makes them hard to hit and much faster than you, and it lasts for a long time (Long enough to get you killed)

-Another thing I almost forgot (lawl), Zombie range is a bit to large. A poison zombie can hit you from far away, it doesn't even look how it is supposed to from a 3'rd person veiw (As the zombie has shorter arms than the damage range). And makes it running from etherials impossible since they can hit you in the back from a mile away (even if they stop moving)

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

-The shop upgrade "Last Man Stand" should be able to be toggled via the F4 menu, It is really annoying when you have a powerful weapon like a SAW/M1014/Boomstick and it gets replaced with a far weaker weapon like supports M3, Commandos Annabelle, and the medics crossbow (Wich is not weak but rarely kills anything).

-If it is possible the commando grenade should be fixed, since it can easely kill humans through solid walls.

-About the zombies, Etherials should have a much longer cooldown timer (It's impossible to do anything with just two of them teleporting around) and as last human even one can easely get you killed using the teleport (Teleports behind you and you just run into a horde of poison zombies)

-Poison zombies they shoulden't heal each other and have a bit less health (350 or so) since a group of 2 or more poison zombies can barely be stopped

Poison headcrab's bite takes off too much HP, I tested it and it took 80+ Health from me in one bite.

-A few maps should be removed too such as the old version of pub (We don't really need 2 versions of roughly the same map), And Tigrick should be removed too since there is no place to cade and the map is very small.

I say do it, do it , DOOOOOO IITTTTTTT

B)

-About the zombies, Etherials should have a much longer cooldown timer (It's impossible to do anything with just two of them teleporting around) and as last human even one can easely get you killed using the teleport (Teleports behind you and you just run into a horde of poison zombies)

I say do it, do it , DOOOOOO IITTTTTTT

B)

+1