Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Is it just me or does my game crash to desktop more and more often.

Yeah its been happening more and more for me as well.

Had my first crash today, where the game completely quit to desktop.. (after about 12 hours of playing)

It did alt-tab out of the game a few times, but I guess that was just because of popups from other applications wanting attention.

More progress ingame = more crashes.

LV 40 now with 500 units of packaging ( my inventory is überfull, cant find any good traders )

I crash like every 3 hours, also I start getting weird graphicglitches on dragons ( they are lightblue, ONLY lightblue )

More progress ingame = more crashes.

LV 40 now with 500 units of packaging ( my inventory is überfull, cant find any good traders )

I crash like every 3 hours, also I start getting weird graphicglitches on dragons ( they are lightblue, ONLY lightblue )

PROTIP : Store your items

Edited by xeim

Noobtip : I cant store my 6 deadric weapons, my 3 different types of armor and my 200 potios, I need them all in combat :lol:

Why the hell would you need 6 weapons 3 different types of armor and 200 pots ? <.<

Also my Mousewheel keeps scrolling up or down in the menu <.< have to restart the game but it comes back after a while darr

Edited by xeim

How do I get the shit to smith? To train with daggers I need leather strips (how to find) and iron ingots/bars (how to find)?

leather strips are made from leather, ( get some on bear, wolves, dears...) you can find iron everywhere, also if you have a pickaxe you can mine, it's an common material.

How do I make them from leather, and how do I mine (and where)?

Go to your local smith and stand in front of that hide-on-sticks thing to do some tanning.

To mine, obtain a pickaxe and find ore veins (static rocks with veins running through them). Usually found in mines of course.

How do I make them from leather, and how do I mine (and where)?

Go to your local smith and stand in front of that hide-on-sticks thing to do some tanning.

To mine, obtain a pickaxe and find ore veins (static rocks with veins running through them). Usually found in mines of course.

If you want ingots, go to a furnace. One can be found in Whiterun when you enter at the right, at the back of the Shieldmaiden's or whatever that shop is called.