Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

How do I level, I am just level 3 when I had to attack a frost troll. I won by leading it to the village where people killed it. How do I train my magic destruction?

I think the leveling works like this.

Every skill can level up and contributes to your next level, however, the higher the skill = the more it contributes to next level.

So going from destruction level 50 to 51 gives more progress compared to going from level 24 lockpick to level 25.

You can train destruction by hitting people with destruction spells :V.

Also I'm level 21 Nord that uses magic, one hand sword and sometimes a bow.

Edited by Hundred2

You can change your resolution at the very first screen you get when you double click the short cut. (It says, play, options, exit...)

Also, is there somewhere I can practice/kill some bandits or whatsoever?

Ask for jobs at bars, they give random kill bandit quests.

EDIT: Clavus. I AM SPEEHS MAREEN.

ZoMx0.jpg

Edited by Hundred2

Dwemer dungeons are fun. Dragging around tons of Dwemer steel to smelt to ingots.

Also, reading the books in this game gives a lot of insight in the lore (which is quite amazing in The Elder Scrolls series), plus all sorts of funny and interesting stories. Just went through "The Doors of Oblivion", which is sort of like The Divine Comedy but instead of the circles of hell, it's about the many realms of Oblivion.