Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Although I sort of understand the immersion of mostly using walk, it's just too slow for me. Personally, I try to refrain from fast-traveling too though.

Without fast travel you're going to spend ages running around.

I only walk when I have to follow someone. Or when I sneak up on a soon-to-be-dead thing.

I only use fast travel if its on the other side of the map in middle of nowhere

Otherwise I'll use the caravan things.

Also I walk in all those important places like the greybeard club

Caravan things? What are those? Where can I get one?

I just use my horse and fast travel like a boss. Horse's can climb anywhere.

He means horse carriage, they're usually close to the stables (it's a guy with a horse carriage who can take you to any city for a little gold)

He means horse carriage, they're usually close to the stables (it's a guy with a horse carriage who can take you to any city for a little gold)

Even to a city which you havent discovered?

Even to a city which you havent discovered?

Especially. That's what it's there for.

Edited by Versnellingspook

I've played a bit today, killed a dragon in Whiterun and another one while going to a village to find Greybeards.

Also, I don't know if that's a bug but my companion Lydia disappeared from the world.

She was technically impossible to kill, once she has no energy she falls down and recovers, but when I fought the 2nd dragon she got burned and disappeared while I was running in the stairs of the tower we were in(and that bitch had some good weapons !!!).

I dumped Ulthred or something from the Bannered Thingy Inn (I used to be so good with names), for Lydia, cuz Lydia looks hotter.

Also, I must say, my first night at the Inn, with the fire, the new-ness, and especially the music, is truly a Crowning Moment Of Awesam.

Oh and I stole pretty much everything with a little value from the Jerl's house.

PC-Gamers: if you're out of lockpicks, you know you can use the console, right? Click on an object, type: unlock, and the object will be unlocked. I've been using this trick since Oblivion, so I didn't have to invest in lockpicking-skills in F:NV.

I dumped Ulthred or something from the Bannered Thingy Inn (I used to be so good with names), for Lydia, cuz Lydia looks hotter.

Also, I must say, my first night at the Inn, with the fire, the new-ness, and especially the music, is truly a Crowning Moment Of Awesam.

Oh and I stole pretty much everything with a little value from the Jerl's house.

PC-Gamers: if you're out of lockpicks, you know you can use the console, right? Click on an object, type: unlock, and the object will be unlocked. I've been using this trick since Oblivion, so I didn't have to invest in lockpicking-skills in F:NV.

That's cheap.

If you're gonna cheat, give yourself 10000 lockpicks.

That's cheap.

If you're gonna cheat, give yourself 10000 lockpicks.

That's a better idea.