Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Oh, boy! I'm going to try the game now for the first time! Probably won't work but... if it does... I'm just warning you. After this post I may get so sucked into the game so much I start believing I'm in the game myself, and I might start referring to you as "Citizens" or "Arch-Mages" or whatever term I'll find.

Also, I might send you poisoned apples or something. Just, you know, know that if I send you an apple, you shouldn't eat it. That's all. =)

Oh, boy! I'm going to try the game now for the first time! Probably won't work but... if it does... I'm just warning you. After this post I may get so sucked into the game so much I start believing I'm in the game myself, and I might start referring to you as "Citizens" or "Arch-Mages" or whatever term I'll find.

Also, I might send you poisoned apples or something. Just, you know, know that if I send you an apple, you shouldn't eat it. That's all. =)

Yeah you may talk to me as Arch-Mage new Adventurer! :V

Okay so I started the game. I tried to make my girl look just as hot as my Fallout: New Vegas character.

I tried, but the outcome is a skinny prostitute-junkie. She looks good from behind, but once you see her face, she's wayyyyy too old. I coudln't make her look any younger.

In theory though, she looks awesam. She's a Dark Elf, with creepy eyes and warcolours. I'd like to show you but I can't make screens.

But the controls, they suck on ice. Even with Look Sensitivity at over 9000, plus 'fov 80'.

I just toggled off the vsync like Cookie said and I'm gonna try again. That blonde guy is getting impatient with me and keeps telling me to look around the room for ammo.

Is it just me or does my game crash to desktop more and more often.

Yeah its been happening more and more for me as well.

Had my first crash today, where the game completely quit to desktop.. (after about 12 hours of playing)

It did alt-tab out of the game a few times, but I guess that was just because of popups from other applications wanting attention.

you can sprint with the alt key.

im almost an arch-mage and im lvl 15. im an archer/mage and a high lvl of speechcraft (i trade alot). i got 7 shouts and all are unlocked, i got attacked twice by a dragon at the college, so there is a big skeleton in the middle of the college and one on the roof, :P

I've started the Ethnic Cleansing of Skyrim. Eradicating Argonians Khajit and orcs first, Then moving onto all elven races, And finally redguard.

Argonian kill count: 234

Orcs are elves, you know.

Did anybody get Mehrune's Razor yet? Is it worth taking the time to find the pieces?

The razor is next to useless, but you get to kill dremoras and take their hearts for crafting.