Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

If you guys want any indication of the way I play these kinds of games...

Right now I'm in the Inn with the dude with the guitar. So far, I've only WALKED, I've never ran or sprinted.

Trust me, it gets way more beautiful this way. I will probably use run in the future ONLY for places that I've been already, apart from that I will only walk. Also, no fast-traveling allowed.

It really makes the nature so much more appealing.

What? thats just boring. if you want to be in the nature, look out from the window.

Okay, now that I played some more, it indeed got boring. Another reason is that I'm pretty much constanty in sneak mode, unless I'm in town. And going slow in sneak mode is a bit too much.

I still always walk in towns/cities/whatever house or place with humans. It's a matter of principle.

Although I sort of understand the immersion of mostly using walk, it's just too slow for me. Personally, I try to refrain from fast-traveling too though.

Without fast travel you're going to spend ages running around.

I only walk when I have to follow someone. Or when I sneak up on a soon-to-be-dead thing.

Although I sort of understand the immersion of mostly using walk, it's just too slow for me. Personally, I try to refrain from fast-traveling too though.

I only walk when I have to follow someone. Or when I sneak up on a soon-to-be-dead thing.

I only use fast travel if its on the other side of the map in middle of nowhere

Otherwise I'll use the caravan things.

Also I walk in all those important places like the greybeard club

That's why one owns a horse.

I only use fast travel if its on the other side of the map in middle of nowhere

Otherwise I'll use the caravan things.

Also I walk in all those important places like the greybeard club

Caravan things? What are those? Where can I get one?

I just use my horse and fast travel like a boss. Horse's can climb anywhere.

Edited by Nobana