Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

But why did you do that yoshi ? why didnt you just use fraps or start it with steam D:

Can you make pictures with Fraps?

Anyway, I didn't use Steam because um..... well.... you see.... I.... kinda... no comment. =$

You downloaded it for free, like me. Go to steam - games - add a non-steam game - (select the game in programs) Then go to steam, games , run it from there, and you can make steam screenshots of the gameplay. Your welcome. :pipe:

................................I wish I knew it was that simple two months ago.

Thank you. =)

Also, sorry God, for playing a lesbian female, casting magic, and slaughtering people/animals for self-defence in a game... and enjoying all of it.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Sooo i need some help: for the main story line i needed an elder scroll.

So i got one. But there is also a side mission that needs the same elder scroll.

But i sold it to that guy in the college of winterhold.

How can i get it back/new one?

If there's no way else; Open console - Type in : 'coc qasmoke' - Go to all scrolls/books and grab it :pipe:

Sooo i need some help: for the main story line i needed an elder scroll.

So i got one. But there is also a side mission that needs the same elder scroll.

But i sold it to that guy in the college of winterhold.

How can i get it back/new one?

If there's no way else; Open console - Type in : 'coc qasmoke' - Go to all scrolls/books and grab it :pipe:

Or you can try to steal it back. He probably has it in his inventory.

Finished the main quest. Don't know why people are complaining about the ending fight, I thought it was all suitably epic.

The Blades still want me to kill Paarthurnax. They can fuck right off, Paarthurnax is my bro dragon.

Edit:

So since I got the biggest quest lines done now, I figured I'd embark on the greatest adventure of all: marriage! Visited Riften, got the amulet, proposed to Ysolda in Whiterun (cuz damn cute voice actor), got married, moved to Markarth (nice that that was possible!) and settled down.... and then I embarked on my next adventure to Blackreach!

I thoroughly love this game.

You're all so far in the game finishing etc :V

The other day I spent like over 2 hours walking from Morthal via Windhelm to Riften so I could bring the unusual gem to an apprentice..

Then when I finally arrived I decided I should stick with the story, then did one little drinking game and woke up in Markarth.. In which I've been stuck doing all kinds of quests for about 4 hours :V

I first met Deadra in Markarth, at the abandoned house. Creepy shit :V

Also, the thing in the prison of Markarth is quite epic too.

I've also decided to stop stealing stuff, I am trying to have non-stolen goods on me all the time. Do make exceptions for food IF I can cook something with it immediately so it becomes non-stolen.

Edited by BouweV

Finished the main quest. Don't know why people are complaining about the ending fight, I thought it was all suitably epic.

The Blades still want me to kill Paarthurnax. They can fuck right off, Paarthurnax is my bro dragon.

Edit:

So since I got the biggest quest lines done now, I figured I'd embark on the greatest adventure of all: marriage! Visited Riften, got the amulet, proposed to Ysolda in Whiterun (cuz damn cute voice actor), got married, moved to Markarth (nice that that was possible!) and settled down.... and then I embarked on my next adventure to Blackreach!

I thoroughly love this game.

Why Markath? Solitude is much better, man. Markath is all depressing and shit ;(.

Why Markath? Solitude is much better, man. Markath is all depressing and shit ;(.

How is Markarth depressing? It's a city build into a freaking mountain. Plus the view from my porch is gorgeous.

Windhelm is depressing.

I can't bring myself to do the main quest. So many shit to explore.

I finished main quest yesterday. After having spend 120 hours in the game. You get some neat extras from the main quest though.

Like a Shout to force dragons to land, and a Shout to summon a dragon to fight by your side.

I havent focused on armour too much, just on getting awesome looking light armour (at the minute the nightingale armour and the Morokei Mask) and getting awesome enchantments. Stupidly high magika regen is very useful :pipe:

The only reason ive not gotten better amour is because for some reason, even though im level 50-60 something on smithing I can still only make iron stuff.. EDIT: DERP I need to unlock smithing perks dont I?

Edited by Dr.Minky